In order to send digital impressions from 3Shape TRIOS® intraoral scanner to Southern Cross Dental, a connection between the scanner and us has to be established via 3Shape Communicate as following:
- Register for a 3Shape Communicate account via www.3shapecommunicate.com if you do not have one.
- Login to your 3Shape Communicate account via www.3shapecommunicate.com
- Click Connections on the navigation bar
- Click Add Connection button
- Enter "email@example.com" in the field and click Find
- Select "Southern Cross Dental" in the result. Enter any message you may have for us. If you have an SCD account that you would like to attach to this 3Shape Communicate account, you can note it here. Click Connect.
- Once we approve your connection request, the status of Southern Cross Dental will change from "Waiting for approval" to "Active" on Connected Sites page
- Go to you TRIOS® scanner, select Configure > Lab Connections. Select Communicate for External Connection Method. Click Refresh. Make sure that Southern Cross Dental appears in your Communicate list.
(Note: you may have to Configure Communicate first if you have not setup your Communicate account on your scanner before)
At Southern Cross Dental we are Trios® ready.