- Date and Time: 6th June 2023 (5:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Speaker(s): Dr Marie-Pierre Moulin-Romsee LTH or Dr Swati Mallick BDS, MDS
Upon attending this webinar, you will have furthered your understanding on TrioClear™ in the following areas:
- How to get started as a clear aligner provider and feel confident in treating a variety of clinical indications/malocclusions in your practice.
- Appreciating the unique benefits of the TrioClear™ system including our cutting-edge triple layered aligner material; our new state-of-the-art manufacturing workflow; the iDesign Clinical Simulation Software and the new TrioClear™ Phone App.
- The important of clear aligner therapy as the first step when planning for more complex restorative treatments.
TrioClear™ is a ground-breaking orthodontic solution. It has been specifically designed for a General Dentist or Orthodontist to provide their patients with a clear aligner therapy that prioritises comfort and affordability.
Each TrioClear™ cycle during the alignment consists of two different aligner types (soft and hard) which allows for the implementation of the BioProgressive Force Concept resulting in a more gradual and predictable movement of the teeth.
In this 30-minute lecture our TrioClear™ Clinical Advisor will give you an overview of the TrioClear™ clear aligner system. This includes the recent improvements which have been developed and implemented including:
- The use of a new, triple layered aligner material;
- Our new state-of-the-art manufacturing workflow;
- The iDesign Clinical Simulation Software upgrade and
- The new TrioClear™ Phone App.
We will also explain how easily you, as a dentist, can perform many of the aligner treatments yourself and cover how aligners work, the different clinical indications and the usual workflow.
Dr Marie-Pierre Moulin-Romsee LTH
(TrioClear™ Clinical Specialist, EU)
Dr Moulin-Romsee graduated as a dentist in 1996 at the Catholic University of Leuven. After a specialization in orthodontics, she started her own ortho clinic in Belgium. In 2017 she was also active as an internship supervisor at the Catholic University Leuven Dental Department.
In the meantime, she followed different certification courses and congresses on aligner therapy, and she became a specialist in this type of orthodontic treatment. With this experience she started at Modern Dental Europe in 2021 as the TrioClear™ Clinical Advisor for dentists across Europe. She is responsible for the education, clinical support and product development of this clear aligner brand.
Dr Swati Mallick BDS, MDS
(TrioClear™ Clinical Advisor, U.K. and Ireland)
Dr Mallick completed her BDS in 2013 and began her career at a multi-disciplinary dental clinic where she lead clear aligner treatments for teenagers & young patients. She completed her Master’s in Public Health Dentistry in 2017 and has published articles in both national and international peer reviewed journals.
At SCD, Swati is applying her 15 years of dental experience to clinically support and advise our dentists on how to achieve the best possible outcomes when applying the TrioClear™ clear aligner system to their patients.