If you are unsure of which shade to use, book your patient in for a shade analysis with one of our highly trained technicians. Matching the shade of a stump or tooth is crucial to achieving the best patient outcomes. This will reduce chair-side time, as well as remove the need for re-shades or remakes.
Shade Taking Process:
- Please complete the form in full to arrange a shade taking appointment for your patient.
- David Reaney and Associates will contact your practice to arrange the most suitable date and time for your patient to attend a shade taking appointment.
- Please ensure the location, date and time of the appointment is communicated to your patient.
- When the shade take has been completed, David Reaney and Associates will return the images to your practice using the email address provided in the form.
- David Reaney and Associates will also email your completed form to SCD.
- Please review the images received and forward to SCD by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must include the patient’s name / code.
- SCD will then match the images to the patient case in their technical workflow.
For any queries, please contact us on (ROI) 048 8772 7100 or (NI/UK) 028 8772 7100.