- Course Format: You can participate on this course online and at a time that suits you best. A F.I.T. practice kit will be courier delivered to you and is used during the hands-on segment.
- Instructor: Dr David Reaney BDS DGDP(UK) MClinDent (Prosthodontics) FICD.
- Course Fee: £249 / €275 (including V.A.T).
- Course Length: 2 hours.
CPD – This course represents 2 hours of verifiable Continuing Professional Development.
Upon attending this hands-on course, you will have furthered your understanding of the following key areas:
- The Composite Injection Technique (F.I.T.) treatment workflow. This begins with a digital wax-up analysis and finishes with the application of a direct flowable composite, G-aenial Universal by GC, via transparent injection moulds.
- The application of the Composite Injection Technique (F.I.T.) to treat posterior erosion and wear (hands-on).
- The application of the Composite Injection Technique (F.I.T.) to achieve an anterior aesthetic correction (hands-on).
The Composite Injection Technique (F.I.T.) is our unique solution to treat tooth surface loss in a quick, easy, predictable and efficient manner. In this no-prep technique, a direct flowable micro-filled resin hybrid composite is used to achieve a perfect, total rehabilitation.
Before prescribing this solution to your patients, we recommend that you participate in our hands-on and clinician-led course where an anatomic build-up using the F.I.T. workflow is explained. Your instructor will demonstrate the treatment of incisal and occlusal tooth wear in a step-by-step fashion and upon completion you will also have the opportunity to request further clinical case advice if required.
Over 300 dentists have been trained on this course since 2021 and F.I.T. has achieved successful outcomes for hundreds of patients to date.