Length: 45 minutes
Speaker: Dr David Reaney
Upon viewing this webinar, you will have furthered your understanding of the following key areas:
- The Range, Physical Characteristics and Aesthetic Properties of each of the Ceramic Materials currently available.
- The Clinical Application of the Various Ceramic Systems.
- Tooth Preparation, Surface Treatment and Bonding.
The correct application of restorative materials is key to improving outcomes.
Clinicians use all-ceramic restorations routinely in dentistry today. The rapid rate of innovation with regard to materials, computer-aided design/ computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technologies, and intraoral data acquisition systems has resulted in the need for dental care professionals to familiarize themselves with a large body of knowledge to make use of the almost limitless possibilities that these systems offer.
At SCD, we currently provide a variety of these options from e.max® and Ultra-Translucent Zirconia (UZir) to VITA Enamic which are used to restore cases at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
In this 45-minute lecture, our clinical advisor, Dr David Reaney will describe the various all-ceramic crown and bridge material options that are currently available and explains which clinical indication suits each option best.
Dr David Reaney BDS DGDP(UK) MClinDent (Prosthodontics) FICD.
- BDS(Edin) with Distinction in Conservative & Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Diploma in General Dental Practice DGDP(UK) (RCS London) and Master of Clinical Dentistry Degree in Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics (MClinDent) at the King’s College Dental Institute, London (2003).
- Clinical Director of David Reaney Associates with practice limited to Prosthodontic and Implant Dentistry.
- Expert Witness in Dento-Legal cases and also acts as Clinical Advisor and Expert to the General Dental Council (London).
- Clinical Advisor at SCD.