- Date and Time: Tuesday 24th October 2023 (4:30pm).
- Length: 1 hour
- Speaker: Mr Roeland De Paepe, Head of Product Management at the Modern Dental Europe Group.
Upon viewing this webinar, you will have furthered your understanding of the following key areas:
- How the RAYFace combines advanced camera and software technology to capture a patient’s face.
- Why the RAYFace is such a powerful tool for diagnosis, treatment planning and patient communication.
- Next steps including pricing, installation and product support.
It is becoming increasingly important for dental professionals to invest in technology that furthers their ability to not only effectively communicate with the patient but also improve treatment planning. It is essential to capture of as much information as possible from the patient’s facial features when designing a bespoke smile – the midline; the size and the shape of the head; lip morphology; the exact size and shape of the exiting dentition. When these are accurately recorded it allows for the creation of an outcome that far exceeds what can be achieved when only the intraoral situation is considered.
The RAYFace represents a leap forward in the arena of diagnostics, treatment planning and communication. Advanced, AI powered software combines a 3D view of the patient’s face with both IOS and/or CBCT data to seamlessly create a true view of the patient leading to facial-driven smile design.
In this 1-hour lecture, our Head of Product Management, Mr Roeland De Paepe, will introduce the RAYFace. He will explain how this exciting piece of technology combines a 3D image of the patient’s face with IOS and/or CBCT data to facilitate facial-driven digital treatment planning for aesthetic and functional smile design.
Mr Roeland De Paepe
- Roeland started his dental career at the University of Leuven (Belgium) Crown and Bridge Department. In 1998 he specialised in ceramic and CAD/CAM restorations.
- Between 2000 and 2006, he worked as “Technical & Training Manager” for GC EUROPE becoming a sought-after speaker in more than 50 countries.
- From 2006, he ran his own dental laboratory with a focus on ceramics, composites, CAD/CAM and implant-retained prostheses.
- Since February 2020, Roeland has been on board at Modern Dental Europe as Head of Product Management, responsible for our product portfolio and the implementation of digital dentistry solutions.
Complete the below form to register for the next RAYFace Webinar on the 24th October (4:30pm):